Sunday, December 16, 2012

Ryan B reads Bless Us, Father...






Sooo

My Grandma got run over by a reindeer last night. 

It was pretty horrible actually. She was walking home from our house after her and my mom's weekly "eggnog party" that they always do in December, and from what we and the police can gather she must have been crossing the street when she was suddenly trampled by an escaped 200 pound reindeer from the local zoo.

I was the one who found the body the next morning while taking out the trash. There were hoof prints on her forehead and there was a ton of blood and gashes all over her body. Her head was also partially smashed in.

No one witnessed the accident (if it was in fact an accident) and the reindeer is still at large, so if anybody has any information, please call the Pleasant Hollow sheriffs department at Klondike 555-976-1313.

And now, from 1974's Creepy #59, story by Bill Dubay, art by Richard Corben, here's a bloody holiday romp yule just die for...




Oh, and in light of this recent tragedy/whatever I have finally decided what I want for Christmas.


Dear Satan Santa,

For Christmas I would like you to bring me:

A double barreled shotgun.
A bear trap.
Reindeer food.
A hose.
Horror comics.
A new leather jacket.
War on Earth.
And animosity towards men.

Amen


No comments:

Post a Comment