Saturday, December 8, 2012

Ryan B reads Santa's Claws





Hey-o!

How are all you comic book creeps doing tonight, or today, or whenever the hell you're reading this?

Me, myself, and Tom are decorating my Christmas tree at the moment. My momma didn't think we should have one this year, because they cost too much money and she already blew the Christmas budget  on Arnold Stang albums, Yoohoo, and vodka for herself. I took care of it though, I borrowed this one from the Krelmoore's down the street. It just had lights on it when I got it, so me and Tom are improvising some ornaments. A shrunken head, some skeleton garland left over from Halloween, A voodoo doll on top instead of an angel. It looks boss so far.

Anyway, you didn't come here for my tree, you came here for horror comics, so while I get Tom's boney ass untangled from all this silver tinsel, why don't you check out this helladay treat from 1970's Web of Horror #3. It was drawn by Frank Brunner and written by my favorite scribe, Bruce Jones. 

Go on, Webster, weave us a tale...
 

Git 'em, Santa! I always knew you were a bad ass.

Okay, so that story was pretty cool. Want to know what's not cool? My tree. Turns out those lights were faulty and the whole damn thing went up in flames.

Maybe I should have watered it.

Oh well, it's the thought that counts.

Oh, yeah, I almost forgot, I was supposed to let you delinquents know what I wanted for Christmas by now. To be honest I haven't really given it much thought since last time, but I'll definitely, definitely, maybe have a list written out by next blog.

Probably.


No comments:

Post a Comment